|Bolt Release Type||Side|
|Length of Pull In||13.75"|
|Magazine||Detachable Box Magazine|
|Receiver Material||Carbon Steel|
Originally only offered through the Savage® Special Order Office, the Model 220 bolt-action turkey shotguns is now available everywhere. It's built around the Model 110 rifle action, which is machined from steel bar stock and secured three-dimensionally along its entire length by the AccuStock™ internal chassis. The blued, 22-inch carbon steel barrel is free-floating and secured to the receiver using a Model 110-style locking nut that ensures shot-to-shot consistency. Our user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ provides a light, crisp pull, and the AccuFit™ system allows hunters to customize length-of-pull and comb height for precision you won’t find in any other turkey gun. The detachable, two-round magazine enables quick loading, and the oversize bolt knob helps operation with gloved hands.
- Smoothbore bolt-action shotgun platform built like a rifle
- AccuFit system lets hunters adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- 22-inch, free-floating blued barrel
- Interchangeable extra-full turkey choke (Win. choke thread)
- Detachable box magazine
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- One-piece synthetic stock with Mossy Oak® Obsession® camouflage
- One-piece rail for easy optic mounting
This rigid aluminum rail system is firmly embedded in the stock throughout the fore-end of select Savage rifles. Rather than uni-directionally engaging the action at one or two points, the AccuStock™ engages it three-dimensionally along its entire length.
The first-of-its-kind AccuTrigger system is easily adjustable by the shooter, offers a light, clean pull with no creep, and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped.