|Barrel Type||Suppressor Ready|
|Bolt Release Type||Side|
|Magazine Capacity||4 Rounds|
|Length of Pull In||12.75"-13.75"|
|Magazine||Detachable Box Magazine|
|Rate of Twist||7|
|Receiver Material||Carbon Steel|
|Stock Type||Sporter Beavertail|
110 PRAIRIE HUNTER
Make extreme range a reality with a bolt-action platform built for the cartridge that rewrote the rules of ballistics. Our all-new 110 Prairie Hunter unleashes the full power and accuracy of 224 Valkyrie on varmints and predators everywhere. Its AccuFit™ system makes it easy to customize comb height and length-of-pull to any hunter. Combined with its user-adjustable AccuTrigger™, 22-inch button-rifled barrel and target crown, the rifle delivers the most consistent accuracy at extreme range. The 110 Prairie Hunter features a threaded muzzle, synthetic stock with a beavertail fore-end, three QD studs and a detachable box magazine.
- Bolt-action 224 Valkyrie
- Cartridge offers the least wind drift and drop in its class and less than half the recoil of cartridges with similar ballistics
- AccuFit system: Ergonomic synthetic stock with adjustable length-of-pull and comb height
- 22-inch carbon steel threaded barrel (1/2-28) with cap
- Drilled and tapped with one-piece 20 MOA rail
- Detachable box magazine
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Gray synthetic stock with beavertail fore-end and three QD studs
- Target crown
The new Savage AccuFit system uses an exclusive combination of interchangeable comb risers and length-of-pull inserts to create a custom fit for any shooter.
This rigid aluminum rail system is firmly embedded in the stock throughout the fore-end of select Savage rifles. Rather than uni-directionally engaging the action at one or two points, the AccuStock™ engages it three-dimensionally along its entire length.
The first-of-its-kind AccuTrigger system is easily adjustable by the shooter, offers a light, clean pull with no creep, and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped.