|Barrel Type||Heavy Magnum BA Sport|
|Bolt Release Type||Side|
|Magazine Capacity||5 Rounds|
|Length of Pull In||12.75"-13.75"|
|Magazine||Detachable Box Magazine|
|Rate of Twist||9|
|Receiver Material||Carbon Steel|
110 LONG RANGE HUNTER 338 LAPUA
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Gray synthetic stock
- 26-inch button-rifled barrel with fixed muzzle brake
- Detachable box magazine
- Soft grip overmold fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
Floating Bolt Head
Designed to adjust itself for a perfect fit and better accuracy.
Precision Rifled Barrels
Every Savage barrel is geometrically perfect—we make sure of it.
Zero-tolerance headspace control provides custom rifle accuracy from factory firearms.
The new Savage AccuFit system uses an exclusive combination of interchangeable comb risers and length-of-pull inserts to create a custom fit for any shooter.
This rigid aluminum rail system is firmly embedded in the stock throughout the fore-end of select Savage rifles. Rather than uni-directionally engaging the action at one or two points, the AccuStock™ engages it three-dimensionally along its entire length.
The first-of-its-kind AccuTrigger system is easily adjustable by the shooter, offers a light, clean pull with no creep, and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped.