Savage Chambers MSR 10 Long Range in 6mm Creedmoor
Built on the 6.5 Creedmoor case and “necked-down” to hold a .243 diameter bullet, this round shoots fast and flat. The case design allows room for long, heavy bullets while still functioning in short action rifles. The new 6mm Creedmoor is popular with long-range precision match shooters as the round doesn’t beat up its shooter with recoil.
Savage’s semi-automatic MSR 10 Long Range takes the popular AR-10 platform to new heights, offering greater performance, expanded caliber choices and a modern design, plus a full suite of custom upgrades packaged as standard features.
Initially chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win., the MSR 10 Long Range is built on a compact frame with a non-reciprocating side-charging handle. Its two-stage target trigger with nickel boron treatment and Magpul PRS adjustable buttstock optimize the inherent accuracy of the upgraded Savage barrel, which features 5R rifling and a Melonite QPQ finish.
Features & Benefits
• Compact AR-10 design, 10-round Magazine
• Non-reciprocating side charging handle
• Fluted heavy barrel with Melonite QPQ finish, 22.5-inches
• 6mm Creedmoor; 9.5 pounds; 1:7.5-inch right-hand twist rate
• Custom forged upper/lower for unique look and compact size
• Free-float M-LOK rail
• Magpul PRS Gen3 buttstock
• BLACKHAWK! KNOXX AR Pistol Grip
• Two-stage target trigger with nickel boron treatment; 2.5 to 4-pounds
Part No. / Description / MSRP
22930 / MSR-10 Long Range, 6mm Creedmoor / $2,284
Learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.