Savage Launches Two New Scoped-Rifle Package Guns Chambered in 450 Bushmaster
August 21, 2019
- WESTFIELD, Massachusetts –
Savage is now chambering 450 Bushmaster in the popular 110 Apex Hunter XP and 110 Engage Hunter XP Package Rifles. The cartridge is legal in many previously shotgun slug-only areas and offers improved range, accuracy and power over other straight-walled rifle cartridges and sabots. Shipments of these firearms have been delivered to dealers.
Both of the new package rifles offer a tough, synthetic stock with enhanced ergonomics and adjustable length-of-pull, as well as the user-adjustable AccuTrigger and a 22-inch carbon steel barrel with a ported muzzle brake. The Apex Hunter XP comes with a Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40mm scope and a one-piece rail, while the Engage Hunter XP features a Bushnell Engage 3-9x40mm. Both scopes are mounted, bore-sighted and ready to shoot.
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 450 Bushmaster enables hunters to shoot farther and more accurately than shotgun slugs
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Ergonomic black synthetic stock with adjustable length-of-pull
- 22-inch matte black carbon steel barrel
- Ported muzzle brake reduces felt recoil
- Detachable box magazine
- Two sling swivels
- Drilled and tapped: Apex Hunter XP features a one-piece rail; Engage Hunter XP has two-piece bases
- Includes mounted and bore-sighted scope
57493 / 110 APEX HUNTER XP 450 BUSHMASTER 22-inch Barrel / $773
57494 / 110 ENGAGE HUNTER XP 450 BUSHMASTER 22-inch Barrel / $519
To download high-resolution images and product sheets, visit the Savage Online Press Area at https://savagearms.com/press
Media inquiries should be directed to Cathy Williams at
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts for more than 125 years, Savage is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and self-defense centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy and value. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovations, craftsmanship, quality and service.