Low temperatures. Dry air. Low pressures. Long shots. With the new Savage® 110 Timberline, they’re all attainable. The rifle is built to maximize accuracy with a fluted barrel, overmold surfaces, target crown, and omni-port muzzlebrake. The Model 110 action is secured three-dimensionally along its entire length within the AccuStock™ internal chassis and AccuFit™ system lets hunters customize length-of-pull and comb height of the Realtree® Excape synthetic stock. Plus, the user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ offers a crisp, clean pull critical for making precise shots at any distance. The OD Green Cerakote on the barrel, receiver and other critical parts protects against corrosion and harsh terrain for closing out the perfect hunt.
- Factory blueprinted action
- Medium profile barrel contour with straight fluting, threaded (5/8-24”), with omni-port muzzlebrake.
- Target crown
- Available in right- and left-hand configurations
- Realtree Excape Camo AccuFit™ Stock with Adj. Comb height, Length-of-Pull, and overmold surfaces
- OD Green Cerakote barrel, receiver, and critical components
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8-40)