Savage Introduces MSR 10 Competition HD
The MSR 10 Competition HD features an advanced barrel built specifically for the rifle in a collaborative effort between Savage and PROOF Research. The unique ported muzzle brake allows the shooter to tune the recoil impulse to stabilize the muzzle for faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
Further customization follows with the gas block, which can be adjusted for optimal cycling of the full range of bullet weights, as well as for use with a suppressor. The gas block is also wrapped in a custom handguard and topped with an integral Picatinny rail.
Features & Benefits
• Savage by PROOF Research 18-inch carbon fiber wrapped stainless barrel
• Nickel-boron bolt carrier
• 5R rifling
• Custom-length adjustable gas block
• Custom-forged upper and lower receivers
• Non-reciprocating side charging handle
• Magpul CTR buttstock
• Savage tunable muzzle brake
• Two-stage trigger
• Hogue pistol grip
• Rigid free-float handguard with M-LOK, anti-flare grooves and red QD sling mount
• Red ambidextrous selector, receiver end plate with QD mount, and removable custom mag well flare
• Ambidextrous magazine release
Part No. / Description / MSRP
22940 / 308 Win., 18-inch barrel / $3,449
Learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.